- Published: Friday, 18 October 2013 01:36
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Deluxe Marketing, Inc. This privacy notice applies
solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it
is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect
information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell
or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not
share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to
fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by
contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the
website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted
and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the
bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect
your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for
example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure